Hello guys. If your S4 is sim restricted, follow any of these methods in Unlocking samsung s4.
1. UNLOCK WITH DIALLER METHOD
This method is totally free, but you have to be careful and follow every step without mistakes, because otherwise you might brick your device. So make sure you don’t do anything wrong and that your phone has enough battery so it won’t turn off during the process.
This should work for all variants of the Samsung Galaxy S4, including I9500, I9505, I9506, I9505G, I337, M919, I545, L720, R970, I959, I9502, I337M, M919V, R970X, and R970C.
- Open the phone dialer
- Dial *#0011#
- Press Menu
- Tap Back
- Press Menu and open the Key input
- Enter 1 and press OK
- Press Menu and tap Back
- Tap UMTS
- Tap DEBUG SCREEN
- Tap PHONE CONTROL
- Tap NETWORK LOCK
- Tap PERSO SHA256 OFF
- Press Menu and then Back
- Tap COMMON
- Tap NV REBUILD
- Tap RESTORE BACK UP
- Now your device will freeze, but don’t worry. Be patient and press Menu when you can, then Back key ON.
- Your device will now reboot.
Now your Samsung Galaxy S4 should be SIM unlocked
2. Another method is to achieving Unlocking samsung s4 is from an expert. If method one doesnt work for you, kindly contact me to buy your unlock code and fix it.
3. Put in the sim. Go to settings>connections>more networks>mobile networks and switch the “Network Mode” to “GSM/UMTS”. There’s a popup after that at which time you should pick “Manual” and then it’ll search the networks and you’ll have your option to choose.
An added knowledge for my esteemed readers on Unlocking samsung s4.