Hello guys. Remember how to delete a whatsapp message? Remember I posted a popular guide then on how to delete a WhatsApp message even after the 7 minutes limit? Now today, I’ll show you how to recover your WhatsApp messages that the sender deleted!
Have your friend deleted their whatsapp messages(image, video, voice message, music or any type of file and even status) that he sends you? Do you want Check deleted messages for whatsapp? It is just like WA delete for everyone app that allows you to view deleted whatsapp messages and whatsapp deleted media files. You can download or save whatsapp video status as well as any other media files like videos, audios, voice notes etc.
According to latest whatsapp policy, if the sender deletes a message or any media file from his end then it will be removed from your side and also from your gallery or Whatzapp media folder. Rescuer for whatsapp detect delete messages from WhatsApp and save WA deleted messages for everyone. You can view deleted media files for whatsapp even after they are deleted from sender side.
Try this light app to view and save whatsapp video status, Status images, voice notes and documents in managed order at one place. It works as Antidelete for whatsapp that allows you to save and view whatsapp deleted messages from sender side. You can backup whatsapp messages, Save WA deleted messages for everyone, save whatsapp data media files, save whatsapp video status and view or use it later on.
Whatsapp Data Saver or Rescuer app Secure whatsapp data and save them just like WatsRemow. Once you download the data or media files of whatzApp then Rescue whatsapp allows you to view WhatsApp chats or media files if sender deletes them after sending. Rescue for watsapp doesn’t allow to recover old whatsapp messages or data but it helps you to select which content (images, status, videos, voice notes, audios etc) you want to save or create backup for whatsapp.
Whatsdelete also works as whatsapp cleaner to clean whatsapp media files or Whatsapp duplicate finder or WA duplicate data remover and “whatsapp Data Saver” like Whats Remov because it allows you to avoid Whatsapp duplication. You can save your WhatsApp data in a single WhatsApp Rescuer app and can view all WhatsApp media files at one place. That’s why it can be called as Whatsapp data saver app and cleaner for whatsapp.
“WhatsDelete” is capable to save deleted Whatsapp messages or media files but it can also work as Whatsapp video status downloader, whatsapp cleaner, Antidelete for whatsapp, whatsapp status saver, Whatsapp duplicate media finder or Whatsapp duplicate remover, WA delete for everyone, whatsapp data saver, Whatsapp Rescue, whatsApp status downloader, Create whatsapp backup, Restore whatsapp old messages.
Download App below
Top Features of app:
- Cool UI design and easy to use.
- View whatsapp deleted messages media files even after deleting from sender side.
- Also works as cleaner for whatsapp by avoiding duplication.
- You can download whatsapp video status easily.
- View all whatsapp media files at a single place.
- Save whatsapp voices notes or document files separately.
- Light weighted app to secure your all whatsapp data in just one app.
How to read deleted WhatsApp messages
After downloading the WhatsDelete app from the link above, follow the following steps
1) Open the orignal “whatsapp”.
2) Save whatsapp media files (Images, Videos, Voice Notes, Status, Audios, Documents etc).
3) To check deleted whatsapp messages or media files just open the “WhatsDelete” app and check them out.
4) Turn ON/OFF duplication in order to save storage.
5) Check or uncheck Tabs from settings to select which media file you want to save after deletion.