Hello guys. Today is a cool day indeed, because as aforementioned by me here, that feature long awaited for- the ability to revoke messages you have sent already-: would soon be fully here on the next update of Whatsapp beta on Playstore ( visit this safe link=> adf.ly/1jDTMt )
So, simple and straight, I’ll notify you to update your Whatsapp to the latest Beta Version to enjoy this feature
Is this for real: While WhatsApp may very well be testing a game-changing new feature for habitual texters, it’s entirely possible that it never sees the light of day. There are several questions regarding how such a feature would be implemented, so it’s likely going to be many months before we hear much about it making its way ointo the main version of the app, if it ever does. But for now, it’s nice to dream.GB Whatsapp or FM Whatsapp users should be expecting a related update soon.
Dont you understand how exciting this can be? We’ve all been there. You go to send a text message to your friend and you hit send before you’ve finished typing. Or there’s an embarrassing autocorrect error. Or worse, you’ve sent it to your boss instead of your co-worker.
Messages like ‘sorry not for you’ would not be needed as accidental messages would be removed. What great things nokia and *ordinary* blackberry (not bb10) users would miss! Note thst the messages would still be on WhatsApp server, so do not revoke msgs for criminal uses like blackmailing. WhatsApp is testing a way to eliminate the stress over text messages. Spotted by Mashable on the Twitter account @WABetaInfo, the latest beta version of the app seemingly includes a way to revoke and edit messagesafter they’ve been sent.
According to Playstore, these are the amaxing features of Whatsapp:
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
So, sit and ‘tighten your belt’ for this feature to come.