1. Make you change your boot animation, eg if you’re using a Tecno phone and u want it to boot Samsung wen u power on or off
2. Make u change your phone’s font, ie handwriting
3. Make u increase your Rom memory
4. Make u increase your RAM
5.Remove stubborn virus from your phone
6.Make you tweak your phone, ie customize d os, change your phone’s name in settings
7. Change your imei easily (view here)
8. Hide the pattern dots for lockscreen, so it would look as though you are using gesture unlock
9. Record your screen
10. Change everything about your notification bar
11. Change your menu keys/add new ones ie menu keys are the home, options and back keys
12. Change your OS/ROM , ie the software of your phone
13. Enable Adb when you’re locked out
14. Fix your cameras if they are not showing
15. Fix invalid imei error (works most tyms)
16. Change your IP
17. Change your device ID
Change Device ID with no stress(to enjoy tweakware free servers)
Change IMEI number with no stress!
Many other things you can do with your rooted devices are so many. Watch out for the powerful post on 20 amazing things to do on your android after rooting. Many android users need this indeed!
Do you know you can enjoy more earnings on Google Adsense after rooting your phone? Unbelievable as it sounds, this is very true! It is one of the working Adsense trucks I compiled in my alnost-ready ultimate e-book on Google Adsense that would be launched at a give-away price!
Bonus tip: to know how we as hackers get imei cheat, look at this post: Foundation and process of IMEI browsing cheats(soon be released).
When you root your phone, you can also optimize your phone’s speed with so many strategies. Rooting also makes it possible for us as android developers to suck out the rom from a phone! With rooting, I can make sure that even I join a WiFi network, the connection would be very fast on my phone or laptop and it would be totally slow for others that connect! ?Isn’t thay way cool- My pals would say ‘I know that guy has joined now, everything would be slow’. A rooted android can also hack many wifi routers like the popular Spectranet and Swift 4G amongst others.
HOW to ROOT?
1. By using an android app
2. With a computer.
1. Rooting with Android Apps:
Several android apps can root your android phone successfully, and they include the following listed below. You can download them by searching on google ‘Download [appname].apk’ where [appname] is the name of the app.
4. Vroot, etc
2. Rooting with a computer software
Similarly, any of the computer softwares listed below would root your android device successfully:
1. Kingroot for PC(free)
2. Miracle Box
3. Iroot for pc/and many other flashing box.
To be the first person to get my new posts, kindly enter your email address in the popup or at the bottom of the page in the ‘Get My Free Gift section’.
IMPORTANT: I now have a wonderful android app,download it here and enjoy a live version of the app wonderfully! The app has the following features:
1. A part to view site.
2. A one-click join to join my whatsapp group of geeks.
3. A chat feature to create a chat group or to chat with the Admin
4. A part where you can make appointment for a website creation or to repair your phone. All phone repairs and website designs and creation are being handled by me- So you can imagine how wonderfully they are done!.
Are you a blogger or someone who wants to make money online? That means you are cheating yourself if you have not read my recent post on 10 ways I make money online.